[Second batch in-stock Sale]
Format: first come first served, shiping within one week.
1. Product appearance: no scratches, bumps, or defects larger than 1*1mm on the outer surface of the kit (the outer surface is the up and down, left and right, back and forth six outer surfaces after assembly);
2. Function: the keyboard function as intended, i.e. no issues were discovered when testing the PCB prior to assembling;
3. Structure: The keyboard structure is in good condition once fully assembled. i.e there are no issues that prevent the keyboard from being fully assembled
This is the B stock of AERO.75, there may be slight defects in the appearance (minor scratches and dings, etc.) but they do not affect the usage.
Typing angle: 6.5°
Mounting style: Plate leaf spring gasket mount
Materials: Aluminum case with PVD stainless steel weight
Plate: 1.5mm FR4/PC
PCB: 1.2mm flexcut,USB-C daughterboard, only comes with Hotswap PCB.
Shipping fee: $45
Shipped within one week(mostly with DHL, a few orders may use Fedex or UPS).
No refund or exchange except damaged or dead on arrival.
[1x AERO.75 Package Includes all of the following]
1x Plectrum(Random Color)
1x Case: top, middle and bottom piece
1x Badge (aluminum), with LED diffuser
1x Weight: PVD stainless steel
1x Plate（FR4 or PC）
32x Fission silicone gaskets（Gasket Slippers, Contains 4 spares）
16x Integrated silicone gasket（Gasket Jackets, Contains 4 spares）
1x PCB (1.2mm Flex, **ANSI layout**, Hot-swap, ESD protection,screw-in stabilizer)
2x USB-C Daughterboard (1 backup)
1x Poron plate foam（3.5mm）
1x Silicone sponge noise reduction foam（ 2mm）
1x ixPE switch foam（0.2mm）
1x Insulation Foam（0.5mm）
1x LED diffuser
1x Metal tweezers (please always test your PCB before assembling!)
1x Plastic tweezers(Use when installing ribbon to avoid scratching the case)
6x Ribbons(6 different colors)
Rubber feet, backup screws, some backup SMD LEDs…
1x Designer packaging
[Defects that may occur but are within acceptable limits]
1. Defects that do not affect the use: marks due to anode hangers, slight CNC cutting lines, internal scratches;
2. Appearance defects in tool parts, such as a bruised screwdriver.